Vision:To bring people to a higher level of consciousness and satisfaction of physical and emotional wellbeing through Ayurveda.
To deal effectively with modern lifestyle related problems like Gynae disorders, Diabetes, Heart Aliments and Arthritis.
We ensure good health with our natural methods of Ayurvedic treatment.
Rejuvenation through the goodness of ayurveda is our motto!
Mission:(1) To develope & offer treatment to heal complicated aliments.
(2) Motivate people to strike a balance between work / career pressure and a healthy lifestyle.
(3) Our goal is to help patients through the ancient Indian Ayurdedic system of medicine to lead a healthy, happy & better life.
- 1.Coronary Artery Disease,
- 2.Enlarged Heart,
- 3.Valve Diseases,
- 4.Conjenital Heart Diseases,
- 5.Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy
- 6.Heart Blocks
Special Ayurcedic Treatments For Different Types Of Heart Diseases
Heart - Post Operative Treatment
- - Special Treatment For Those Who Have Already Done With Bypass
- - To Avoid Any Repetitive Complicated Surgery
- 1. Type - 1 Diabetes(Juvenile)
- 2. Type - 2 Diabetes(Non insulin dependent)
- 3. Type - 3 Gestational Diabetes(GDM) women with GDM and their children are at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life.
- - To Avoid Insulin Dependency
- - To Avoid other Complications of Diabetes such as • Heart disease • Blindness • Kidney damage • Diabetic neuropathy
- - Maximum use of Anti Diabetic Herbs and Foods
Arthritis - Our Aim
- - To Avoid Heavy Steroids
- - Treatment focuses on reducing pain and discomfort and preventing further disability.
- - Maximum use of Ayurvedic Medicine & oils
- - PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome
- - Menstrual Disorders
- - Menopausal disorders
Infertility - Reasons & Treatment
- - Male Infertility - Volume of semen, Sperm count – oligospermia, azoospermia, necrospermia, Motility of sperm, Structural defects of sperms – Due to vitiated vata dosha, Any obstruction in genital tract, Erectile dysfunction.
- - Female Infertility - Vaginal infections, Uterine cavity – Growth, fibroid, malformation, Ovaries – PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease),
- Unovulation, Fallopian tubes – Tubal impatency, Structural defect, Pelvic causes – Endometriosis, Adhesions, Septum, Repeated
- abortions, Urinary tract infections, Generalised debility.
Thyroid - Our Aim
- - To Avoid Heavy Steroids & Eltroxin dependency
- - Types of Hyperthyroidism
- 1. Toxic adenomas
- 2. Subacute thyroiditis
- 3.Pituitary gland malfunctions or cancerous growths in the thyroid gland
- - Types of Hypothyroidism
- 1. Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- 2. Removal of the thyroid gland
- 3.Exposure to excessive amounts of iodide
Our Specialities:We try to avoid any kind of allopathic surgery. Instead of using panchkarma therapy we use internal herbal medicine in the form of tablets, powders, oils, & syrups.
(1) No Need to Admit
(2) O.P.D. Base System
(3) As We Use Pure Herbal Medicines There Are No Side Effects
(4) These Medicines Can Be Used With Any Allopathic Medicines
(5) One Can Continue with Allopathic As well As Ayurvedic Treatment at the Same Time
(6) We Don’t Use Any Kind Of Steroids Or Heavy Metal Based Medicines